RSVP starts on Monday, 25th. Jan. 2016 at 9.45 pm.
To avoid any under or over reservation of transport and accommodation, please read the details before you RSVP for the event.
ALL PARTICIPANTS ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO HAVE A COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE TO COVER THE WHOLE DURATION OF THE EVENT
Date : 15/04/2016 to 17/04/2016 (Friday to Sunday)
Meet up time : 9.30pm
Meet up place : Marsiling MRT Station
Cost : S$130
Include : 2 way coach transport
: 4 wheel drive transport
: Tin Mine visit
: 1 night home-stay accommodation (2-4 pax per room)
: 1 BBQ dinner
: 1 instant noodle n hot beverage by the Fall
: 1 group dinner on the way home
: Park Entrance fees
Exclude : Insurance
: All Personal expenses
: All other F n B
Group size : 30 pax
Grading : 1.5*
This is a member event . No guests allowed
All RSVP will be in the “Waiting” list.
The organisers reserves the right to include and reject any applicants for the event. No correspondence will be entertained.
All payment made are not refundable unless the Event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please note that the Event Host is not able to make any arrangement for vegetarian or Halal meals, please make your own arrangement.
Brief Itinerary(subject to change)
Day 1 – Friday
– 9.30pm, Meet up at Marsiling MRT Station
– Depart for Sg Lembing town
—- PLEASE BE PUNCTUAL, the coach will leave on time —-
Day 2 – Saturday
– Arrive at Sg Lembing town in the early morning, breakfast at hawker centre (own cost)
– Proceed to Rainbow Fall by 4-wheel drive vehicle, river crossing and trek to the Fall ( subject to weather permit)
– Tea break by the Fall – instant noodle and hot beverage (incl.)
– Lunch at the hawker centre (own cost)
– Tin mine tunnel visit(incl.)
– Afternoon activities : rent bike and cycle around town (own cost)
or trek up the Panorama Hill for sun set – if time permit
– BBQ Dinner (incl.)
Day 3 – Sunday
– Early call at 5.15am
– Trek up to Panorama Hill for sun rise
– Late breakfast and Sunday Morning Market beside the hawker centre
– Before noon, board coach and bound for Home
– Lunch will be on the go(own cost)
– If weather and time permit, we will de-tour to Sg Pandan Waterfall for a dip
On our journey home, We will stop for dinner at Yong Peng (incl.)
Disclaimer, Indemnity and Terms of Participation:
1. If the participant does not show up at the meeting point specified on date and time, the organizers (hereafter taken to include assistants and hosts) will not wait for the participant. There is no refund of any money paid.
2. It is the participant’s onus to find out and fulfill, in a timely manner, the immigration requirements of the trip destination with regard to his / her own nationality – i.e. visas, permits etc. In the absence of essential documentation, the organizers shall not be liable for the consequences of incomplete trip formalities.
3. The participant acknowledges that this is an adventure trip. The itinerary serves as a guide only and flexibility may be required. The organizers cannot be held responsible for any changes, cancellations or delays caused by accidents, strikes, government regulations, weather conditions or natural calamities, etc.
4. All participants are strongly advised to have comprehensive travel insurance against medical exigencies, personal accidents, natural calamities, etc. with the appropriate coverage of activities and geographical area. Please provide the agency, policy number and 24-hours contact number before the trip commencement.
5. The participant understands that during the course of the trip certain events may occur, including, but not limited to, accident or illness, political instability and the forces of nature. The participant agrees to assume all risks associated with the trip and indemnifies the organizers and hosts against all claims arising from his / her participation.
6. All participants are required to sign an Indemnity Form before the Event.
**I agree & accept the above terms and conditions.**